Homes are open from 10 am to 6 pm Wednesdays through Sundays, August 3 - 21. They are closed on Monday and Tuesday.
Tickets can be purchased online at your local Albertsons or Safeway stores beginning July 20 or at any Parade home August 3 - 21 (excluding Mondays and Tuesdays)
Tickets are $10 each for adults 18 and older. Kids 17 and younger are free.
There is a $1.50 service fee to purchase tickets online or through the app.
Yes, all attendees must have a ticket to tour all Parade homes.
Yes, active duty or retired military tickets are available at two locations. Just present your military ID and they will provide you with two complimentary tickets. While supplies last.
Location: 1313 Motor City Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
1855 Telstar Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Head to the main entrance to the building as if you were going to the financial center. Parking is labeled financial center parking. Once entering front doors walk to security desk on left hand side. Ask for Korey Fox. Monday through Friday, 9am - 4pm
A map of the Parade homes can be found online at or at any local Albertsons and Safeway store.
Directions can be found here by clicking on any of the Parade home pinpoints located on the map.
Yes, you can tour a Parade home as many times as you would like during Parade hours. Your ticket will be required each time you tour a home.
Yes, the app to download for IOS or Android is "Colorado Springs Parade of Homes".
The Parade App allows you to view images and detailed information for each of the Parade homes as well as get turn-by-turn directions to all the homes. You can even save a digital copy of your Parade ticket to your smart phone using this app.
The Parade App will also enable you to leave comments for others to see about the home and allows you to rate the home's exterior, interior, kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms. Builders value your feedback.
You can find out more information about the home, the builder, discover the contractors who helped build the home and see photos they have uploaded.
It is a showcase of newly built homes located in different communities throughout El Paso and Teller Counties. It is open for self-guided tour by those interested in learning more about the area’s top builders and the latest in home design.
The Parade of Homes is put on annually by the Housing & Building Association of Colorado Springs and the builders and communities featured on the tour are all members of the organization.
Each home featured in the Parade of Homes is either already owned or will soon be owned by a family looking forward to moving into their new home. Please be respectful of these private homes and the personal belongings of homeowners by adhering to the policies outlines below.
• Parking at tour homes is limited to streets and designated areas. Parking is not permitted on any of the neighboring properties, on grass, unless clearly marked. Parking within communities are subject to the rules of that community. The touring guest is fully responsible for property damage, ticketing and/or towing caused as a result of improper parking.
• Please be aware that touring guests may be asked to remove shoes or wear shoe coverings before entering a tour home in order to keep floors from being damaged.
• Eating and/or drinking inside tour homes is not permitted.
• Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the tour property.
• Strollers and wet umbrellas will not be permitted inside tour homes.
• Children under 12 years old must be in the same room with their adult chaperon.
• Photographing a tour home is at the discretion of the builder. Please ask the onsite builder representative prior to taking photos of the home.
• Please refrain from touching décor, furniture and personal items inside tour homes. Do not open furniture drawers or closed doors. If a door is closed, it is likely because it is an area of the tour home that is off limits.
• Guests who refuse to comply with the policies above and/or any guest causing a disturbance on the property of a tour home may be asked to leave.
Call/text Shirley Rouse at 719-440-4171.